Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Ready

IMG_4996

I think I am finally realizing that I am going to have a BABY in about a month.  I am 34.5 weeks pg.  I’ve been thinking about what I need for the Baby, which is just about everything!, and recognize my need to start accumulating these items soon!

I went to Babies R Us yesterday with my daughter, and we picked up a just a handful of necessities – receiving blankets, pacifiers and a cute case, a beginner sippy, and some lavender baby wash.  There were many other things I could have bought, but I had a hard time deciding exactly what to buy on this spontaneous visit.  I need to make some decisions with hubby, like if we are going to try to get a used travel system (car seat and stroller) or go brand new.  Hmmmm…

I hope this baby is a girl, as the ultrasound tech. said, or else the boy will have to grow to like pink for a while.  :-)

2 comments: