Monday, May 10, 2010

Never Fear – The Goggles are Here!

(Photo from King Arthur Flour)Onion Goggles

Intimidated by cooking?  Fearing the moment you will have to slice into an onion?  Never fear again!  Purchase these Onion Goggles from King Arthur Flour at the low price of $19.95.  Your family will thank you, and you will be back on your way to cooking good, healthy, homemade meals! 

I had to chuckle when I saw these in the King Arthur catalog.  I can just picture someone preparing to cook dinner, quickly donning herself with her favorite apron and a pair of these onion goggles!!  Can you picture one of the chefs on the Food Network?

“Okay, folks, we’re going to make Savory Chicken Pot Pie… (out come the goggles)… Chop onion into small pieces…”

Gotta love it!  Too bad you didn’t see these in time to put them on your Mother’s Day wish list.  :-)

Honestly, though… My eyes used to tear badly when I first started cooking, but somewhere into my cooking “career”, my eyes stopped tearing and burning.  I guess it’s because I cut onions nearly every day!  Have you had the same experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment