Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Camp at Home – Day 2

Day Two of “Camp” was fun, but I am realizing how my time and energy is limited.  I am not getting to much else except trying to have a little fun with my kids and nursing/soothing/holding a newborn.  Brian told me today he thinks I should minimize a bit.  I may need to do that.  I will say that I have had to do some of the activities in the evening when Brian is home.  Of course tomorrow is church night, so I will not have that luxury.

Here’s what we were able to do today:

Crafts:   Spin Art and Flip Flop Decorating (for my daughter)

IMG_5739IMG_5743

For the flip flops, my daughter painted the straps with green glitter glue.  Then we affixed some beads to the straps with Tacky Glue.

Special Food:  Chocolate Peanut Butter Munchies

Photo courtesy of Chex.com

I usually use semi-sweet chocolate chips (because that is what I have on hand), and usually omit the candies.  It’s still a great treat!

Game:  Cranium Cadoo

IMG_5729

My kids really enjoy this game.  It involves acting, drawing, trivia, and sculpting.

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment