Friday, August 13, 2010

Back from Camp

We  just returned from “Family Camp” at Camp Michawana – our annual church camp.  We were fortunate enough to stay in “The Lodge”, which has air conditioning, since we have a newborn baby.  It was HOT this past week.  Did you feel it?  It seems like it was all over the U.S., so I’m sure most of you did!

Family Camp was a bit challenging with a newborn baby.  Honestly, I was in tears Sunday night – the day after we arrived – thinking I would probably leave on Monday.  God, in His mercy, encouraged and strengthened me, though, and I made it through Thursday.  Our kids had a blast and were not anxious to leave whatsoever.  Our days were filled with swimming, archery, ping pong, tubing (for my 6 year old daughter – first time!), “Ga-ga”, board games, and other fun activities.

 

100_0117

100_0131

IMG_5998

IMG_6013

 

Our niece is in the middle during a game of “Duck, Duck, Goose”

IMG_6073

IMG_6072

Ga-Ga

IMG_6027

2 comments:

  1. Looking at your blog with my niece. She's enjoying the pictures of the kids and also the many craft ideas. I have a feeling we will be making some of them very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Erin loves Ga-Ga ball also. She has played it at Kenesserie Church Camp

    ReplyDelete