Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bless Your Husband

Today I took out an old, large, bound journal with the intent of making some notes.  I am evaluating various areas of my life, trying to refine and improve some things.

I found a good list of things I had written down years ago about being a good wife.

IMG_6857

 

  • Your husband is #1.  (Remember that!)
  • Do not focus on YOUR day when he comes home.                            Seek to bless him.
  • Look nice.
  • Be kind.
  • Thank him for what he does to help around the house, even if it isn’t how YOU would do it.
  • Strive to keep the flame alive:  Love him, adore him, write notes, surprise him, be sexy.

Challenge yourself to do something this week that will put a spark in your heart towards your husband.

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are wonderful!! Its been my goal for awhile now to make an effort at making my hubby number one.. it really changes your life and I love it! Thanks for sharing! and the reminder!

    ReplyDelete