Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Project for the Day

IMG_7149

This morning we made four large salads for my husband to take to work with him for a potluck.  He and the other managers are in charge of the meal.  I made two garden salads and two antipasto salads.  Containers of parmesan and ranch croutons, along with bottles of Ranch and Italian dressing, will accompany them.

My son and daughter were a huge help to me, chopping and slicing away to help me accomplish the task in due time!  Now, back to school…

IMG_7155

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean "back to school"? Making salads sounds like a good school "lesson" to me! (: How fun!! Those salads look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for making these. They were a huge success, as was the holiday buffet in general.

    ReplyDelete