Saturday, February 12, 2011

More “Blue”

My son has been a gem.  He is usually quite helpful, but when he has a goal in mind, he really steps up to the plate. 

My son’s class was told by their Royal Ranger commander at church  that they should really earn the money they need for the book they were to purchase in order to work towards their next badge.  The book needed to be purchased this week, so it was on my son’s mind a lot… How is he going to earn some money to pay for the book?

These were his ideas…

IMG_7688-1

IMG_7811

I love this boy! 

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, for SO MANY reasons! ...That his commander is encouraging them to be responsible... that he is taking it to heart... that he is going to learn such an awesome lesson from earning that book! ...and that he took care of that shoveling for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Arent boys the sweetest!? He would make a good friend to my boy! He LOVES to shovel! ;~) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete