Friday, August 12, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

In our homeschool this week…

I finally ordered the rest of the bulk of our curriculum!  Yay!  I had big plans to do it earlier, but life happened. 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We are actually getting ready to go on vacation soon, so I am looking forward to a break.  I am hoping, most of all, to get some rest for my soul and sleep for my body!  I need to come home refreshed so I can plunge into the last minute “to do’s” before school starts.

Questions/thoughts I have…

I have been thinking about devoting a day of my week to cleaning and projects this year.  A friend of mine does that and I have heard of others doing it as well.  It seems like it would help me keep my focus on school, mainly, the other days and not feel so burdened about the house.  I can then look forward to that specific day that I know I have set apart for more household tasks.  After all, isn’t that one of the main struggles for homeschool moms – juggling it all? 

How do you fit in your cleaning, organizing, and other household projects?

Things I’m working on…

Goals… learning to go with the flow… relaxing about life…

I’m grateful for…
My husband who is a huge mainstay in my life.  He grounds me, reassures me, and helps me so much! 

I’m praying for…

I am praying the Lord will do a great work in my life so I may learn to be victorious each day.  I find myself getting discouraged and overwhelmed often.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3, 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment