Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tea for Two

Last week my daughter had a friend visit for a couple hours.  During their time together, I planned a special surprise for them:

 

Tea for Two!

IMG_9838

While the girls were outside playing, I gathered some special things together to create an ambience that would make them feel cherished. 

I used linen napkins for the place settings and planned to delight their palates with freshly, stovetop-popped popcorn, blueberry tea, and a salted caramel. 

When the girls came to the table to see what I had created for them, they were filled with excitement!  Their faces could not stop smiling for a minute or two. 

Have you surprised your child

with something lately?

1 comment:

  1. Awe! You are such a great mom. I am sure the girls loved having that special time together.

    ReplyDelete