Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Happenings!

Christmas is finally happening at
“The Cozy Nook”!
All over Blog World, people have been talking about Christmas for weeks now!  Here at “The Cozy Nook”, I’ve just been living life and trying to squeeze in Christmas here and there.  With Christmas only less than a week away, it is time to get serious!
Although my blog hasn’t shown it, I *have* been preparing for and celebrating Christmas!
A couple weeks ago I went to a friend’s house for a very lovely time of fellowship.  We ate delicious food, filled our need for friendly companionship, and exchanged gifts with each other.
IMG_0482
All of the food was extremely tasty, and I made a cookie dough dip that was divine.  If you follow me on Pinterest, I’ve got the recipe pinned on my “Food” board.  Otherwise, you can find the recipe here
IMG_0489
My children made homemade gift tags by recycling old Christmas cards that a relative had given to us. 
IMG_0528
We also made Christmas wreath cookies, and my son wanted to shape some of them into trees. 

IMG_0523
IMG_0505 

 



Of course, I put up my Christmas tree.  Brian and I surprised the kids one night, by bringing home a precious fir tree after an evening out together.  I love my tree!


 

 


What have you been doing to prepare for Christmas?

I’d love to hear from you.  Let me know what you’ve been doing by leaving a comment below or on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment