Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bacon Pancakes

Recently I saw an idea for bacon pancakes on Pinterest.  Unfortunately there were no instructions attached, so I went solo to create this breakfast delight. 

P6090020

Bacon Pancakes

Fry your bacon at medium heat, flipping fairly frequently, on both sides until nearly cooked.

When bacon is cooking on the last side, pour pancake batter over top of bacon.

Flip once the pancake is puffy and has air bubbles rising to the top.

P6090015

This photo shows the pancakes at each stage.

Cook until the bottom of the pancake is cooked, approximately another minute.

Serve, with simple homemade syrup if desired.

P6100026

We ate these with our fingers.  ~smile~

3 comments:

  1. Yum, yum and yum! I totally need to try those. Did you like them better than having the bacon in the side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I liked them better, per se, but they were unique and delicious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool! I think my kiddo would love this idea!

    ReplyDelete