Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer “Bucket List”

Guess what I’ve been working on lately?  Yep – my summer bucket list.  How did you guess?  ~smile~

Summer Bucket List

I realize the summer seems like it is “almost over”, but I still have a lot I want to accomplish.  The past few days, I have been thinking a lot about people I want to see and things I want to do.  If I don’t make a plan, the summer will whisk itself away, and September will throw its crazy schedule into my face, leaving all of my hopes and dreams for the next month behind.

Tonight I started solidifying my bucket list on paper.  For just about a minute, I scratched out what you see in the above photo.  Yep, I just started listing away!  It’s incomplete for sure, but it’s in motion.

Some of my categories so far…

Kids (what my kids have said they would like to do)
Homeschool
Home (projects, organization, cleaning…)
Personal (things like devotions and exercise!)
Relationships
Blog

I’m sure I can think of more! 

Have you made a bucket list for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment