Sunday, August 19, 2012

Savor 7– Linking up with a Friend, Savoring Blessings from the Week

I just returned from “Family Camp” with our church.  I had hoped to get some posts together before I left to keep you busy while I was gone.  I’m sorry that didn’t happen.  I’m back now, though, and need to crack a whip at my blog!  To start, I’m linking up with my blogger friend, Lisa, from “Stop & Smell the Chocolates”.  I hope you’ve had a great week!

SCRIPTURE
Psalm 91:1  “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty”. 

STORY TELLER
Traci from “Ordinary Inspirations” always inspires and blesses me with her God-centered, humble posts.  Check her out!

SOCIAL
We had a great time at camp with our church this past week.  I had a wonderful time catching up with friends and just having fun.  I played beach volleyball, tennis, ping pong, and other fun games. 

SILLY
This is my husband when he finished riding the zip line at camp. 

P8110010

SNAPSHOT
Here’s my sweet baby on the beach.

P8120021
SIPS
I love English breakfast tea and had a few cups of it at camp.

SWEETS
The campground served layered cheesecake slices at our last meal there.  I endured graciously as I forced every delicious bite of chocolate raspberry delight into my mouth.  ~smile~

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor poor thing, having to eat those cheesecake slices - HOW did you do it??!! LOL! :) Sounds like you had such a fun time! Love that pic of your husband - too funny (and my hubs would be jealous as he loves zip lines!)! I'm glad you're back and thank you so much for joining in! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a grand time at family camp. How awesome you get to do that together!!! (Sure wish I could have shared a piece of that luscious cheesecake with you...I am wild about cheesecake, and raspberry & chocolate are my two favorite flavors!=) Have a blessed week as you get ready to homeschool your precious gifts.

    ReplyDelete