Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chores for Children: Assigning Zones

I am revamping my chore system.  My system has been for us to tackle a morning chore, for me to tackle certain chores on certain days, and for the rest to be tackled here and there by whomever.

We are still doing our morning chores, but I made the children’s chores more focused. I assigned them certain zones in the house to maintain

PA270012

Each morning and night, my children are encouraged to keep their areas in order. Less frequently throughout the week, they are to target deeper cleaning.

PA270013

Assigning my children zones has kept the home a bit more orderly and has simplified my morning chores. 

I am hoping this system will help my children learn more responsibility as they learn to be in charge of an area in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment