Saturday, October 20, 2012

Some good weekend deals at Meijer

“Bargains to Bounty” is an excellent coupon blog.  I check in with her each week before I do my grocery shopping, so I can try to get the best deals I can.

The Meijer coupon deals that end today are found here.  Next week’s preview is found here

In addition to these great deals, I found some deals at Meijer that continue throughout this weekend.

Eggland's Best eggs are on sale for $1.99/dozen.  There is a coupon - $0.35/1 Eggland's Best Eggs, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 09/30/12 R).  Meijer doubles, so it is really 70 cents off extra per dozen. 

Meijer sandwich bags, 100 count are on sale for 2 for $4, normally 2 for $5.

Swanson chicken broth cartons - on sale for $1.99 each.  Then you are supposed to receive a Catalina coupon for $1 off your next Meijer trip for each two broths you buy.  I bought four broths and received a $1.50 Catalina coupon.

Bertolli olive oil is nearly half off!

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment