Monday, December 17, 2012

Festive Cranberry Salsa

Cranberry Salsa

I ran into this yummy salsa at a recent Christmas party.  Doesn’t it look so festive?

The color combination is spectacular, and the taste is unique and surprising. This dip is sweet, tangy, and has a bit of a kick altogether.  If you are a skeptic, I still recommend you try it.  A friend of mine was hesitant and liked it once she tried it!

I got this version of the recipe (with just a tad less sugar) from the lady at the party, but I actually found the original recipe on the back of the bag of cranberries I bought. 

Cranberry Salsa
Printable Version

1 bag of cranberries
1 bunch of green onionsPC160013
1 bunch of cilantro
1 jalapeno pepper, seeds taken out
1/2 cup sugar
Lime juice from 2 limes
pinch of salt

Chop the first four ingredients finely, and combine all ingredients or you can use a food processor to process the ingredients.

This tastes great with tortilla chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment