Sunday, December 2, 2012

Give Jewelry–Bracelets that Benefit Children in Need!

If you’re looking to buy a Christmas gift, a birthday present, a token of appreciation, or just something simple for yourself, check out “Give Jewelry”!

PB290003

My daughter loved this friendship bracelet I got her for her birthday!

With every bracelet you purchase, Give Jewelry provides one week of nutritious food (that's 21 meals!) for a child in need. (Quoted from their web site).

That’s right!  You can purchase affordable, adorable bracelets and give towards a good cause at the same time!

I recently purchased some bracelets from “Give Jewelry” and was very happy with their customer service and products. 

“Give Jewelry” sells friendship bracelets, leather bracelets, wrap bracelets, and more!  Check them out!

Note:  I am not receiving big kudos to do this plug on my blog.  I just think this is such a great way to buy gifts for people and help the needy altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment