Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Personal Pizzas–Great for Family Night!

P1040116

Our toppings this time included mozzarella cheese, turkey deli meat,
turkey bacon, pepperoni, grape tomatoes, and mushrooms.

Our family loves homemade pizza! 

Round pizzas are great!

Deep dish pizza is yummy.

Personal pizzas are fun!

Preheat the oven a half hour to an hour ahead of time at 500 degrees with a pizza/baking stone inside.

Make the dough, divide and roll it out, add the toppings, and bake.

You can find the recipe for the dough I use here. For our family, I double the dough and make six individual pizzas.

I use a pizza peel, coated with a good amount of cornmeal each time, to slide the pizzas into the oven.  I retrieve the cooked pizzas from the oven and put them on a baking sheet.

P1040117

My children enjoy both the making
and the eating of these pizzas!

No comments:

Post a Comment