Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Mother’s Necklace… More Than Just a Necklace

Just recently I purchased a mother’s necklace with some gift money I had received. It was a special investment.  For me, buying a mother’s necklace wasn’t just about buying a pretty piece of jewelry to accent my wardrobe.  For me, buying a mother’s necklace was like driving a stake in the ground.

My mother’s necklace is a symbol of my commitment to my children.  When I put my necklace on and wear it throughout the day, I am thinking about my children and my service to them.  It is an intentional reminder of my calling in life.

I love my mother’s necklace.  I searched for hours online, looking for the perfect one.  To me, this one is pretty perfect.

P3190006

A couple of the main reasons I chose this particular necklace:

  • The opening in the middle of the washer allows the gems to lay nicely.
  • I like the disk-shaped crystals rather than the more spherical style.

If you’re looking for a nice piece of jewelry that will add more than a bit of flair to your wardrobe, consider a mother’s necklace. It will support your resolve on difficult days and remind you of your blessings.

I purchased mine from “Intentionally Me”.  Nayeli was super with communication and service and made a simply beautiful product.

Intentionally Me has a Facebook page and an Etsy shop.

*Note:  I am getting no gift or service to recommend Nayeli to you.

1 comment:

  1. I like your necklace. It's always good to have a token to remember the important things in life.

    ReplyDelete