Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Breakfast Skeleton

PC240001

Mornings can be tough, especially if you don’t know what you are going to serve for breakfast!  I don’t like to serve cereal every day, so I made a basic skeleton for myself.

Monday – cereal

Tuesday – eggs, potatoes, toast, and/or fruit. Usually I serve breakfast scramble or hashbrowns with boiled or broiled eggs or just eggs, toast, and fruit.

Wednesdaybaked oatmeal.

Thursdayomelets. I’ve got my oatmeal packets ready for my son who doesn’t like eggs.

Friday – pancakes.

Saturday – oatmeal or cereal or leftover pancakes, since I am usually grocery shopping in the morning. 

Sunday – usually some sort of meat (bacon or sausage) with pancakes or English muffins and/or eggs and fruit. This meal needs to be hearty since we are away from home for 4 or 5 hours for church.

Having a breakfast skeleton is a blessing!

I have something already planned, and if I want to make something else, like those yummy cinnamon biscuits pictured above, I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment