Monday, June 10, 2013

Fruit-Infused Water and Pitcher

Strawberry-Lemon-Mint Water

Perhaps you’ve seen it introducing itself around the internet, “Fruit-infused water”.

I first ran into the novelty on Pinterest last year and tried an interesting mix of cucumber, lemon, and mint, otherwise known as “Sassy Water”.

When I started my relationship with flavored water, I did not own this beautiful pitcher I now possess – the Takeya drink maker 2 quart pitcher with fruit infuser basket. I love it!  It keeps the food items in and out of your water, at the same time.

You can try all sorts of mixtures:

  • Strawberry, lemon, mint
  • Raspberry, lime
  • Apple, pear, ginger
  • Orange, lime, lemon

Even if you don’t have a fruit-infuser basket for your pitcher, you can still try making your own delicious, healthful concoctions!

You can find these types of pitchers at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Costco, and other fine stores.  Takeya also has its own web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment