Wednesday, January 29, 2014

DIY: Cut Your Own Hair

Recently I lost my hair stylist. One fine day I opened the mailbox, only to find a note and a coupon from my salon, saying my stylist is no longer working for the salon – big bummer for me!

I have been grappling about where to go and honestly, did not think about cutting my own hair until I ran across this video on Amy Bennett’s site.

I watched the video and thought, “Hey, I think I can do this. I’ve cut my husband’s hair for 17 years now, my kids’ hair for several years, and other family members’ hair as well. Why not try cutting my own?”

Well, I did it. I cut my own hair and am actually very pleased with it.

haircut collage

If you’re in-between haircuts or just want to try cutting your own hair, I say, “Go for it!” Just be conservative at first and if worst comes to worst, you can just get it fixed by someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment