Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Dinner

Easter Dinner - The Cozy Nook

We had our Easter celebration early, this past weekend, due to extenuating circumstances.

I hosted a gathering with my family, and here is what we enjoyed:
*designates someone else brought the food

As you can see, I had a lot of assistance. My mom and sister brought a few dishes. My daughter (11 years old) made the fruit salad on her own, with a little bit of help from my 9 year old son.

Besides eating, we held our traditional events: a (boiled!) egg fight for everyone and an egg hunt for the kids. My mom puts little treasures - candy and money - inside plastic eggs. All of the kids have an assigned color, and they hunt feverishly for their prizes.

My daughter did ALL of the décor. She did such a lovely job. I was very pleased and impressed.

Easter Decor - The Cozy Nook

What are you serving/eating for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment